The Anti-Fairy Council is the counterpart of the Fairy Council.
The Anti-Fairy Council is pretty much like the Supreme Court for the anti-fairies. They often decide on the decorum the anti-fairies should follow, however they don't believe in having a long list of rules like in the Da Rules book. However, Jorgen has overthrown them, and they now have little power in Anti-Fairy World aside from doing Jorgen's errands.
The Anti-Fairy Council are strong, authoritative types. They care about their fellow anti-fairies (for the most part) and doing what's right. They can be commanding, but are fair, unlike Jorgen.
- They don't like any of Jorgen's rules that he put in Da Rules.
- They are the oldest fairies - even older than Anti-Jorgen and Jorgen himself!
- They can be very intimidating sometimes.
- They can be kind of strict.
- They founded Anti-Fairy World.