Da Rules is the super oppressive rule book to the fairies.
List of Rules:
- No wishing to win a competition (added in 1400)
- No wishing to kill, maim, or harm someone (even your evil enemy) (added in 1400)
- No wishing for true love (added in 1400)
- No wishing to become a fairy or anti-fairy (added in 1400)
- No wishing to rule the world (added in 1400)
- No wishing to pop out of nowhere (added in 1400)
- No wishing to be stronger than Jorgen Von Strangle (added in 1400)
- No wishing to meet Tom Cruise (added in 2004)
- No wishing for your fairy to have a baby (added in 1983)
- No wishing for money (added in 1400)
- No wishing to live forever (added in 1400)
- No wishing for unlimited power (added in 1400)
- No revealing the existence of your fairy godparents to anyone (added in 1400)
- Fairies should only grant wishes to miserable children on Earth (added in 1500)
- No breakfast wishes after 10:00 AM (added in 2009)
- No one can wish away Da Rules or any rule (added in 1400)
- No wishing away potentially harmful diseases (added in 1500)
- No one below Jorgen's power should write in Da Rules (added in 1400)
- Zhan Tiri is forbidden from entering Fairy World and Anti-Fairy World (added in 1492)
There are more rules, yet Jorgen frequently enforces the ones above.
- Jorgen wrote Da Rules
- It has many bad and oppressive rules
- Once, fairies had a strike against Da Rules
- There is no Anti Da Rule book
- The fairy council thought of Da Rules before Jorgen.
- Jorgen, however, plagiarized their idea, and replaced their idea with good rules to make the book with horrible, oppressive rules.
- If a fairy tries granting a wish or does anything that breaks Da Rules, their wands get weak and make a farting noise.
- Foop shredded Da Rules, but Jorgen always made sure it came back.
- In 1492, Zhan Tiri discovered Da Rules and schemed to destroy it.
- The book got destroyed for real when each fairy and anti-fairy managed to use their combined powers to blow up the book after Foop, Poof, Goldie, Anti-Goldie, Anti-Cosmo, Anti-Wanda, Cosmo, Wanda, and Darko became human.
- Jorgen became a little weaker after that.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.